Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ouch! Special Domain Sale To Cover My Tax Payment

Well, I really took a hit on my taxes, so I’m holding a special sale on some of my choice domains. I’ve lowered the price, for a short time only, on each of the following to $350. Prices could go higher if there’s a bidding war on a particular domain. Email me via the “comment” link on this page.

WhiffOfLuxury.com
BrownFatWeightLoss.com
6xLonger.com
HPVLawyer.com
TasersProtectLives.com
Baby-SafeProducts.com
PeanutCure.com
Self-ParkingCars.com
SexyDirtySecrets.com
Waterobics.com
CalienteCars.com
DenturesFast.com
TheExercisePill.com
TheAntiAgingPill.com
SoleySolar.com
Gasoline-Free.com
CalienteSlots.com
PetPainPills.com

For those with deeper pockets, I’m asking $4,000 for LeWhiff.com, $25,000 for WhoCanWeSue.com, and $50,000 for SwitchToSmokeless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like your comment to be kept confidential, just say so and I will not post it. All bids to purchase domains mentioned in this blog are considered confidential.